Gteknologies maintains a deep and talented team of software developers and architects that are 100% focused on building solution on the Google stack. We have a rich history of building enterprise-level applications that leverage Google App Engine’s reliable foundation and scalability, as well as its integration with the rest of the Google Apps platform. We specialize in:
- Moving custom business applications on to Google App Engine – often improving and fortifying their functionality. Custom developments can make your move to the cloud more productive.
- Developing intranets on Google Sites – We have developed large intranets for multiple enterprise-level organizations.
- Creating custom workflow and other basic applications using Google App Script – can allow a non-technical person to manage the workflow, such as document submission and approval or Google Site creation, in a spreadsheet.
Google App Engine
Google App Engine is a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) that allows you to run your own custom-developed web applications on Google’s optimized infrastructure. By abstracting away many of the middleware, infrastructure, and scaling issues of developing software, Google App Engine allows companies and developers to focus on business issues and what the program needs to accomplish. Some key advantages of using Google App Engine are:
- Leveraging Google’s purpose built infrastructure
- Infinite scalability, but pay only for what you need
- Easy integration with Google Apps
Gteknologies are Google App Engine experts. We can help your organization leverage Google App Engine to extend Google Apps, build custom applications, and migrate legacy applications.
Google App Script
- Automate repetitive business processes (e.g. expense approvals, time-sheet tracking, ticket management, order fulfillment, and much more)
- Link Google products with third party services (e.g. send custom emails and a calendar invitation to a list from a MySQL database)
- Create custom spreadsheet functions (like a PTO tracking form and spreadsheet)
- Build and collect user inputs through rich graphics interfaces and menus (e.g. a company could power an internal application for purchasing office supplies where users could shop via a customized menu interface)
Download the White Paper and Try the Demo
Our team authored a white paper that provides a high-level overview of the App Engine stack, and a demo that shows a basic way of using it. Kindly fill out the form to the right and you’ll get access to both.